Št. 252 - A blog in English??

Yup, you read that right. For a change, today's blog will be in English rather than Slovenian language.

Ever since I started this blog two years and half ago my non-Slovenian friends have been asking me the same question. "When are you gonna post something in English?". I got that question a lot back when I still used to live in Portugal, mostly from other EVS volunteers. So this blog is written for them.

I have to say, writting in English is very different than writting in my mother language. Not that I don't practice English every day, I am of course daily in contact with foreign people. Well, with Taru, for this matter. I know that I speak both of them equally good, most of the times I even have problem with finding word in Slovenian and just use English word instead.

After all those posts in Slovenian I find this one a very welcome change from the daily routine. But now, finally writting this, I honestly have no idea what to write. Nothing much or interesting is going on right now. Well, at least nothing worth mentioning it publicly.

Since I already said that this blog is meant mostly for my foreign friends (especially those, whom I met and worked with in Portugal), I decided to do a quick catch-up.

Firstly, I am okay. The health problems that I had are finally resolved after my spine surgery that I had back in December. I am still working on writting the book, that I got idea for in Amarante and all of you majorly influenced the storyline. The main problem is that I'm just too lazy to start writting it. :P

You probably all remember how much I missed working in front of camera while being there and I am glad to announce that just two days ago we had a premiere of a new movie and it was a *Borat voice* great success!

And finally, I am happy. After the most stressful year in my life and all the struggles I had since my return I can finally say and feel this word. Happy. I still can't quite decide if my EVS project was the most brilliant or the stupidest idea in the world, but I'm slowly proccesing everything and learning to live with my past life choices and embracing them.

Anyway, I miss some of you and do hope we meet again sometime in the future. Until them, keep "volunteering, engineering, fighting for better Europe for all...". :)

PS. You can't see the video, you can view it here.

Priljubljene objave